Statement of Purpose: This position ensures timely and accurate MDS and care plan process completion according to current state and federal regulations. This positions reports to the Director of RAI and is non-exempt from overtime pay.
Major Tasks, Duties, and Responsibilities:
- Interviews residents, family and Health Care Team
- Reviews medical record
- Observes/assesses residents
- Completes and transmits MDS according to regulation time frames
- Schedules MDS
- Completes CAAs and care plans
- Coordinates with HCC team to facilitate completion of MDS
- Participates in care plan process, updates and teaches team members process and changes
- Participates in care plan meetings with resident and families
- Demonstrates knowledge of Medicare reimbursement, RUG rates and PPS systems
- Communicates Validation report to Administrator, Director of RAI and DON
- Knowledge of ICD codes
- Other duties as assigned
Education and Experience:
- At least 2 years SNF/LTC experience
- Current Arizona RN Nursing License in good standing
The above statements reflect the general duties considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job identified and shall not be considered as detailed description of all the work requirements which may be inherent in the position.
Beatitudes Campus is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.
Please Be Advised: Background checks, reference checks, TB testing, and drug and alcohol screenings are part of the hiring process at Beatitudes Campus. Felony convictions should be disclosed, but will not necessarily bar a candidate from employment.
Job Status: Full Time