The Marketing Coordinator works in accordance with established policies and procedures of Beatitudes Campus Redevelopment and or/specific instruction from the Director of Sales. The Marketing Assistant provides support for all aspects of the marketing and sales effort. This primarily includes serving in a hospitality role, acting as a receptionist, coordinating events, and providing clerical support to the sales staff. Clerical duties including; typing, computer input, filing, and assisting with report preparation for the Sales office. The incumbent also assists with move-in coordination and will cross-train for other marketing positions, as requested by Director, to provide additional support to the department. This position reports to the Director of Sales and is non-exempt from overtime pay.
Major Tasks, Duties, and Responsibilities:
- Answers and directs incoming phone calls and greets all visitors to the sales office.
- Responsible for assisting with the coordination of marketing and sales events.
- Prepares and updates marketing and sales reports as requested.
- Prepares sales brochure packets and ensures they are available for sales presentations and for mailing to leads.
- Maintains distribution and filing system, which includes: making copies, distributing, and filing documents related to the sales effort.
- Responsible for supporting direct mail efforts, including coordinating mailings for the sales staff, and providing data to the ad agency for mass mailing efforts.
- Updates collateral materials, complete monthly inventory, and informs Director when supplies are low to determine if there are any changes needed prior to ordering additional materials.
- Orders supplies as needed.
- Attends sales meetings as requested.
- Keeps updated about relevant, competitive, and Beatitudes Campus information, in order to respond effectively to inquiries from contacts and convey information consistent with the Campus Mission, Vision, and Values.
- Prepares weekly occupancy report.
- Prepares weekly activities and Lead Generation Report for the Director of Sales.
- Creates and maintains a scoreboard for departmental WIGS goals.
- Weekly call outs to referral agents to discuss visiting and current incentives
- Social media posts
- Other duties as assigned
Skills / Requirements
Education and Experience:
- Must demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills and have the ability to communicate in person, in writing, and on the telephone effectively in English.
- Organizational skills to coordinate special events or special promotions.
- Experience in Sales or Hospitality environment, where good communication and customer relations skills are essential.
- Experience with basic computer skills: word processing (MS-Word, Excel) and data entry.
Good typing skills.
- Must be able to generate a warm, friendly and caring manner on first impression.
- Must be familiar with and adhere to guidelines related to the Fair Housing Act (FHA) and the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) regulations in all aspects of the job including sales presentations and marketing materials.
Beatitudes Campus is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.
Please Be Advised: Background checks, reference checks, TB testing, and drug and alcohol screenings are part of the hiring process at Beatitudes Campus. Felony convictions should be disclosed, but will not necessarily bar a candidate from employment.
Job Status: Full Time