Statement of Purpose: perform general repairs as directed. Review, evaluate, and respond to the needs of residents, staff, and campus as pertains to maintenance.
Provide training for other staff as designated by Assistant Director of Facilities which shall include safety training.
Skills / Requirements
Education and Experience:
- Customer service experience
- High school graduate or GED
- Excellent English speaking, reading, and writing skills
- Mathematical skills sufficient to complete job duties successfully
- One year of building maintenance / or trade school training program
- Have successfully used all standard hand tools that pertain to the building maintenance industry
- Knowledge/ability to learn mobile digital software
- Must provide own hand tools
Beatitudes Campus is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.
Please Be Advised: Background checks, reference checks, TB testing, and drug and alcohol screenings are part of the hiring process at Beatitudes Campus. Felony convictions should be disclosed, but will not necessarily bar a candidate from employment.
Entry Level position with on-the-job training and advancement opportunities.
Pay: $16 to $19/hour
Schedule: Monday - Friday 7am - 5:30pm (1st shift)
Job Status: Full Time