LPN (Per Diem Beatitudes at Home)
The licensed practical nurse is responsible for providing direct patient care under the supervision of a registered nurse. Responsibilities include following the plan of care, providing treatments, and working collaboratively with members of the team to help meet positive patient care outcomes.
LPN PAY RATES.
New Grad to 4 years of experience- $25.83 per hour
5 years + of experience- $27.00 per hour
Non-exempt eligible for overtime.
- Provide direct patient care as defined in the state Nurse Practice Act
- Implement plan of care initiated by Home Health Registered Nurse
- Provide accurate and timely documentation consistent with the plan of care
- Assess and provide patient and family/caregiver education and information pertinent to diagnosis and plan of care
- Participate in coordination of home health services, appropriately reporting the identified needs for other disciplines (HHA, OT, PT, MSW, ST, Dietician) to the Home Health Registered Nurse
- Use equipment and supplies effectively and efficiently
- Participate in personal and professional growth and development
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Home Health Registered Nurse/Clinical Supervisor
- Direct day-to-day functions in accordance with current rules, regulations, and guidelines that govern the home health agency.
- Ensure that the Nursing Service Procedures Manual is followed in rendering nursing care
- Participate in surveys (inspections) made by authorized government agencies
- Perform administrative duties such as completing medical forms, reports, evaluations, studies, charting, etc., as necessary
- Receive telephone orders from physicians (Registered Nurse reviews and co-signs)
- Perform routine charting duties as required
- Prepare and administer medications as ordered by the physician
- Ensure that an adequate supply of supplies and equipment are on hand to meet the nursing needs of the home health clients.
- Make independent decisions concerning nursing care
**All Shifts Available** with Great Benefits
Job Status: Part Time,On Call