Human Resources Assistant
Statement of Purpose: Perform administrative/clerical support in a professional and efficient manner in accordance with current labor laws, established procedures, and as directed by your supervisor. This position reports to the Human Resources Manager and is non-exempt from overtime pay.
Major Tasks, Duties, and Responsibilities:
- Greet all incoming visitors, vendors and employees, assisting with their concerns or inquiries.
- Organize, score, track and distribute applications to supervisors on the Campus.
- Follow up with department manager to confirm employment offers, checking references, and pre-employment verifications.
- Process new hires and schedule them for new hire orientation.
- Issue, track & distribute identification badges for new employees.
- Responsible for E-Verify process.
- Responsible for state mandated new hire reporting.
- Run monthly reports as directed for employment tracking.
- Responsible for assisting with/working HR sponsored functions (including company holiday party)
- Track and communicate service awards, birthday lunch meetings to Campus as needed.
- Maintain personnel records and files as required by state and local licensing agencies.
- Assist & support departmental projects and goals.
- Be familiar with and assist employees with company benefits.
- Be familiar with and assist employees with worker’s compensation injuries and issues.
- Be familiar with and assist employees with both Leave of Absences and Personal Leaves.
- Support the Alternate Travel Program.
- Be aware of current HR laws and policies through HR magazines, department in-service, business papers or attending seminars.
- Assure that all forms and packets are available to department personnel.
- Responsible for ensuring department supplies have been replenished in work areas as necessary.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
- Minimum of a High School Diploma
- Must have at least 1 year of demonstrated administrative assistant experience in a similar position
- Previous human resources experience in a health care setting preferred
- Proficient in Windows environment: Word, Excel, Power Point, etc.
The above statements reflect the general duties considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job identified and shall not be considered as detailed description of all the work requirements, which may be inherent in the position.
Beatitudes Campus is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.
Please Be Advised: Background checks, reference checks, TB testing, and drug and alcohol screenings are part of the hiring process at Beatitudes Campus. Felony convictions should be disclosed, but will not necessarily bar a candidate from employment.
Pay: $15.50 to $17/hour
Depending on experience
Job Status: Full Time