Fund Development Coordinator
Statement of Purpose: The Development Coordinator participates as a member of the Foundation Team, with a diverse range of responsibilities including managing the CRM system and providing exceptional stewardship for donors and prospects. This position reports to the Director of Development and is hourly non-exempt from overtime pay.
- Assist with donor relationship management, responding to inquiries regarding donations, interfacing directly with donors and volunteers
- Maintain donor and volunteer records and contact lists, generate reports and analysis regularly and as needed from donor database, reconcile weekly and monthly with Accounting Department
- Record, acknowledge, and account for all donations received. Provide excellent donor relations and stewardship management for all donations, pledges and in-kind gifts. Generate all donor stewardship letters and correspondence.
- Assist in executing campus volunteer program; recruit, screen, and orient volunteers; keep abreast of opportunities throughout campus; advertise volunteer activities on volunteer sites
- Provide significant support for foundation activities and special events and resident activities, including coordinating volunteers, meeting minutes, auction inventory list, guest/donor lists, signage and collateral. Participate on steering committees and in event day activities.
- Provide administrative support including ordering supplies, coordinating needs with other departments, maintaining files and electronic files.
- Provide communications support, including assisting in developing collateral and forms for foundation, special events and activities.
- Coordinate Foundation mailings such as newsletters, annual reports, holiday appeals, etc. Maintain accurate mailing lists; coordinate with mail house.
- Participate in and support the activities of the Foundation, providing efficient operations and customer service.
- Provide support to Board, Council, Staff, Volunteer, and Resident activities as required. Support program activities of the campus.
- Handle sensitive information, maintaining accuracy and confidentiality.
- Coordinate the development of donor relation materials, including donor recognition programs, foundation brochures, etc. Monitors and updates donor recognition plaques/walls.
- Work with team to coordinate Foundation mailings such as newsletters, annual reports, holiday appeals, etc. Maintain mailing lists, coordinates with vendors.
- Provide support to special events. Coordinates event volunteers, maintains auction inventory lists and guestlists. Maintain inventory of event supplies. Participate on the event committee and in event day activities.
- Participate in occasional activities outside normal working hours and will require weekend and evening participation.
- Greets and receives all visitors to the Foundation Office, frequently serving as the first point of contact / first impression to the community.
- Respond to inquiries regarding donations and volunteer opportunities, providing exceptional customer service and positive engagement.
- Serve as organization’s “expert” in Raiser’s Edge Donor Database, maintains donor records and contact lists, generates various fund reports and analyses. Reconcile weekly and monthly gift reports with accounting.
- Record, acknowledge, and account for all donations received. Provide excellent donor care and relationship management, generating all donor thank-you letters and correspondence. Continually update donor database with new contact information.
Education and Experience:
- Must have knowledge of and special sensitivity to the needs of the aging.
- Associate degree and five years of experience in fundraising, non-profit development preferred.
- Expert working knowledge of MS Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Strong knowledge of social media platforms, such as Facebook, Instagram, Constant Contact, Yelp
- Strong background in constituent relationship management software or database systems; Raiser’s Edge software or similar donor software preferred.
- Design experience required.
- Outstanding oral and written communications skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to perform a diverse range of tasks.
The above statements reflect the general duties considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job identified and shall not be considered as a detailed description of all the work requirements which may be inherent in the position
Beatitudes Campus is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.
Please Be Advised: Background checks, reference checks, TB testing, and drug and alcohol screenings are part of the hiring process at Beatitudes Campus. Felony convictions should be disclosed, but will not necessarily bar a candidate from employment.
Job Status: Full Time