Environmental Specialist (Weekends)
Beatitudes Campus was founded in 1965 as a place where older adults could live, learn, and grow through all the days of their lives. Our Founders dreamed of a "campus," borrowing the term from the educational community because of its sense of continual growth and vibrancy. Our Campus was one of the first to introduce the concept of continuing care and improve the quality of retirement living in North Central Phoenix.
Beatitudes Campus is looking for a Full Time Environmental Specialist for Weekends!
- Collects and properly disposes of trash and disposable medical supplies. Follows appropriate Infection Control procedures.
- Cleans and hoses chute rooms on a weekly basis.
- Cleans and dumps mall trash cans and cigarette receptacles as needed.
- Keeps Campus free of trash and debris, including sidewalks, parking areas, grassy areas, etc.
- Picks up news papers from North and South apartment buildings as needed.
- Picks up recycle waste as needed from al other buildings
- Picks up laundry from resident apartments and building
- Distributes laundry back to residents and buildings
- Assures that an adequate supply of laundry & linens inventories are maintained to meet the daily needs of the campus
- Assist as necessary in the laundry
- Maintains and cleans laundry equipment
- Follows all established safety policies and procedures in the performance of work duties. Also, keeps work area(s) free of hazardous conditions.
- Promptly reports all identified problems or service concerns beyond scope of job to supervisor. Reports all unsafe or potentially hazardous situations to supervisor immediately.
- Reports all accidents/incidents, no matter how minor, to supervisor immediately.
- Attends and participates in all mandatory housekeeping/laundry staff meetings, on-the-job training programs, and all mandatory in-service programs.
- Understands and respects residents’ rights to privacy and self-determination.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Beatitudes Campus is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.
Please Be Advised: Background checks, reference checks, TB testing, and drug and alcohol screenings are part of the hiring process at Beatitudes Campus. Felony convictions should be disclosed, but will not necessarily bar a candidate from employment.
Pay: from $12.50/hour
Depends on experience
Job Status: Part Time