CAREcorps Volunteer Coordinator
Under the direction of the Director of Life Enrichment, the CAREcorps Volunteer Coordinator is responsible for the planning, the coordination, and the implementation of Volunteer programming across the spectrum at Beatitudes Campus.
- Develop, promote, and maintain a wide range of volunteer opportunities within the organization
- Maintain Volunteer Service Descriptions for each volunteer assignment
- Ensure volunteers are staffed to support the various areas of operations, to include visitor service areas, exhibits and education, special events, development, and marketing/communications
- Recommend the most efficient use of volunteers, appropriate volunteer/supervisory mix, and future workforce needs to support volunteer program operations
- Conduct and/or arrange for volunteer orientation and training
- Schedule all volunteer activity, including docent tours
- Develop and manage volunteer policies, procedures, and standards of volunteer service
- Organize and participate in volunteer recognition programs and special events
- Evaluate all aspects of volunteer programs to ensure effectiveness and to recommend/implement changes as appropriate
- Maintain accurate records and provide timely statistical and activity reports on volunteer
- Recruit, interview and place applicants for volunteer work
- Provide ongoing support and guidance for volunteers
- Conduct tours as needed or requested
- Identify community outreach opportunities such as fairs, festivals, local markets and organizations
- Work with Life Enrichment Specialists to develop programming when necessary
- Monitors general resident activities, identifies and corrects any infringement of resident rights.
Other duties include:
- Orienting, training, and supervising of volunteers.
- Attend and actively participate in designated committee meetings
- Develop methods for effective utilization of community resources.
- Serve as a faculty liaison to promote positive community support.
Pay: from $17/hour
Job Status: Full Time