Looking for a serving position that is flexible, fun and would have you home by 9PM? If so, Beatitudes is the place for you!
Beatitudes Campus was founded in 1965 as a place where older adults could live, learn, and grow through all the days of their lives. Our Founders dreamed of a "campus," borrowing the term from the educational community because of its sense of continual growth and vibrancy. Our Campus was one of the first to introduce the concept of continuing care and improve the quality of retirement living in North Central Phoenix.
We are currently looking for a Part-Time Server to join our Dining Services team!
Servers are responsible for serving food and beverages to residents in a timely, courteous, efficient, and accurate manner. All functions are carried out to maintain an environment of teamwork and first class customer service. Servers receive residents, take residents' orders, and processes those orders in a timely manner with a professional demeanor. The Server candidate has a warm and friendly personality that puts our residents at ease and sets expectations of dining excellence.
Server Responsibilities Include:
- Prepare and serve meals to residents
- Perform side-work
- Bus and set tables, as needed
- Perform set up and breakdown of various stations (i.e., deli, dessert, coffee, espresso)
- Assist with orders to go, as needed
- Seat residents and help with answering phones as business demands
- Communicate with support staff and management
- Practice, monitor, and reinforce food safety procedures according to policy and health/sanitation regulations
- Manage and maintain a safe working condition
- Maintain fast, accurate service, positive resident relations, and ensure products are consistent with quality standards
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Current valid Food Handler card required
- Prefer high school diploma or GED
- Genuine desire to work with seniors
- A heartfelt compassion for this line of work
- An up-beat and engaging personality
- Able to lift up to 40 pounds
- Maintains general sanitary and safety practices
Pay: from $12.60/hour
Job Status: Part Time