Barista - Part Time Available
Under the general supervision of the Dining Services Supervisor and Associate Director of Dining Services, performs a variety of Food Service duties in the Bistro Corner Perk as a Barista.
- Preparing and serving hot and cold drinks such as coffee, tea, and artisan and specialty beverages.
- Stock supplies.
- Servicing residents and taking orders.
- Processing residents' payments.
- Cleaning and sanitizing work area, utensils, and equipment.
- Cleaning service area.
- Describing menu items and suggesting products to residents.
- Take orders from residents in a professional manner
- Makes quality checks.
- Knowledge of menu and preparation of menu items
- Performs all closing shift duties for the position
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Learn all the standards of American Table Service
- Train and teach new employees.
- Participate in pre-meal service meetings
- Great Communications skills. A happy, friendly personality.
Minimum Education: High School Diploma or GED preferred
Minimum Experience: Three months of Barista experience preferred.
Required Licensure/Certification: Current valid Food Handler Card
Coffee Maker Answer telephones
Tea Maker Organizational skills
Juice Machine POS system
Beatitudes Campus is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.
Great for students or extra hours!
Please Be Advised: Background checks, reference checks, TB testing, Covid vaccination/exemption requirements, and drug and alcohol screenings are part of the hiring process at Beatitudes Campus. Felony convictions should be disclosed, but will not necessarily bar a candidate from employment.
Pay: from $15.50/hour
Opportunity for Growth and 403B with Employer Match
Job Status: Part Time