Beatitudes Campus was founded in 1965 as a place where older adults could live, learn, and grow through all the days of their lives. Our Founders dreamed of a "campus," borrowing the term from the educational community because of its sense of continual growth and vibrancy. Our Campus was one of the first to introduce the concept of continuing care and improve the quality of retirement living in North Central Phoenix.
We are currently looking for a Full Time Development Manager to join our team!
In partnership with the Director of Development and CEO, the Development Manager will manage development and stewardship efforts as Beatitudes Campus Foundation continues to grow and position for the next capitol campaign. A new position in the Foundation, the manager will have the opportunity to help build and strengthen the development function.
- Identify, cultivate and solicit philanthropic support by developing and maintaining relationships; manage special projects; carry out fundraising priorities in alignment with Beatitudes Campus strategic plan
- Support fundraising strategies and methods or activities to ensure proper acknowledgement, recognition, and stewardship of donors; participate in developing communications and collateral; support e-newsletter calendar and social media posting
- Develop and execute Beatitudes Campus Foundation year end giving plan
- Research and prepare grants for Beatitudes Campus program activities and needs in alignment with strategic plan; manage grant process and develop timelines
- Oversee special events, such as Power of the Purse, annual award event, stewardship events
- Work in collaboration with Development team to prepare reports from Raiser’s Edge and keep dashboards up to date
- Builds working relationships with staff and residents and serves as development liaison to campus; nurtures culture of philanthropy
- Participates in special projects and other duties as assigned
- Knowledge of development/fundraising concepts and appropriate solicitation techniques
- Strong interpersonal/human relations skills
- Strong verbal and professional written communication skills
- Presentation skills
- Project management skills
- Ability to adapt and respond to various situations
- Working knowledge of Raiser’s Edge
- Working knowledge of grant-seeking software
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Excel, Word, Publisher, Outlook
Beatitudes Campus is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.
Please Be Advised: Background checks, reference checks, TB testing, and drug and alcohol screenings are part of the hiring process at Beatitudes Campus. Felony convictions should be disclosed, but will not necessarily bar a candidate from employment.