This posting has expired and is no longer available.
Beatitudes Campus was founded in 1965 as a place where older adults could live, learn, and grow through all the days of their lives. Our Founders dreamed of a "campus," borrowing the term from the educational community because of its sense of continual growth and vibrancy. Our Campus was one of the first to introduce the concept of continuing care and improve the quality of retirement living in North Central Phoenix.
We are currently looking for a Full Time Development Coordinator to join our Fund Development team!
The Development Coordinator reports to the Vice President of Fund Development and is responsible for a diverse range of duties relating to fund development, including support of the organization’s fund raising programs, events, donor relations, and volunteer programs. In addition, he or she is responsible for maintaining the Raiser’s Edge donor database.
Skills / Requirements
- Associate's degree and five years of relevant experience
- Knowledge of and special sensitivity to the needs of the aging
- Able to work independently with self-discipline and self-motivation
- Skilled in Microsoft Office Applications
- Expert working knowledge of Raiser’s Edge Donor software or experience with other similar donor software
- Strong interpersonal skills and passionate about customer service
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent organizational skills and able to perform a diverse range of administrative tasks
- Flexible and able to respond to a variety of non-routine tasks
- Broad experience in customer service required
- Current driver's license and proof of automobile insurance in this state
- Able to use department specific equipment and terminology, including proper telephone answering procedures
- Able to add, subtract, multiply, and divide and to calculate decimals, ratios, percentages, and fractions
- Willing to learn and follow all facility policies, procedures, methods, and practices, including the methods and procedures involved in handling emergency situations
- Able to solve complex problems
- Able to orient new employees to the organization’s policies and procedures, expectations, and their position responsibilities
- Able to create and understand the documentation used in daily performance of duties (records, graphs, reports, etc.)
- Able to use independent judgment in routine situations and to function independently in day to day situations
- Able to manage multiple priorities in an effective manner
- Able to seek out new methods, procedures, and/or principles and be willing to incorporate them into existing procedures
- Able to minimize waste of supplies, misuse of equipment, etc.
- Able to see, hear, sit, walk, stand, and lift objects (up to 25 pounds) as needed
Beatitudes Campus is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.